Advanced Analytics helps you make better financial decisions – big or small
Should you build a new production facility this year? What is the best way to take advantage of the latest currency fluctuations? How can you cut shrinkage at your warehouses?
Whether it is big decisions or adjustments to day-to-day operations, strategic decision-making is stronger and smarter with the help of Advanced Analytics.
In the age of Big Data, it can be hard to sort input like macro-economic indicators, demographics, raw-material prices, infrastructure and shipping rates and know how to use them to help your business excel.
Advanced Analytics will help you turn that data to your advantage, uncovering otherwise hidden correlations.
You can strengthen and improve the basis of your financial decision-making when you use models and calculations to analyse your many, often contradictory, data sources.
If the finance department does not take advantage of the opportunity to lead the way in putting data analysis to work, it will also miss its chance to be a true sparring partner for the companyDeloitte, 2014
Predict customer churn and increase the value of your customer interactions
Advanced Analytics helps you quickly identify valuable customers at risk, so you can target them with sales and marketing efforts and use your resources most efficiently. Why not use data you already have to gain insight into your customers' historical and potential patterns of action?
EG's Advanced Analytics lets you:
- Integrate analysis results into your CRM system, so your sales and marketing teams always have access to the latest predictions
- Identify and turn around customers who are likely to defect
- Increase customer loyalty by identifying potentially interesting products and services
- Create precise, accurate profiles of people or companies who may be interested in doing business with you.
Use your equipment, inventory, and personnel more effectively
Advanced Analytics lets you examine every aspect of the value chain and identify the weakest links.
You will be able to optimise, automate and integrate a vast number of mutually dependent "micro-decisions" about everything from ordering and production to staffing and QA.
Use data to lower inventory on-hand while avoiding empty shelves, or to predict future orders so they can be grouped together in the best possible way.
Advanced Analytics can help create tangible business benefits in every area of your production and supply chain management. You can:
- Make better use of production and logistics resources by determining which items should be produced where, and in what quantities, so that you can ship them all at once.
- Avoid downtime by implementing predictive maintenance – or by improving your existing solution. Advanced Analytics tools can keep track of usage data and data from sensors and predict machine failure, so you can act proactively.
- Ensure a more cost-effective use of personnel through production planning that helps you avoid expensive extra shifts on weekends and during off hours.
97 % of top management understands that analysing big data makes it possible to optimise the entire supply chain – but only 17 % have implemented analytical tools to do the job.Accenture Global Operations Megatrends Study, 2014